How to dress up while playing golf on the Ground?
- Most females wear stockings while golfing to avoid tanning and sweat lingering. However, wearing Long Socks or any standard socks with trousers are also equally aiding for ease of play.
- For lowers, Trousers, Skorts, Skirts or Shorts are some of the ideal Golf clothes for Women. The most ideal piece for lower wear according to our involvement in sales is any piece of clothing that doesn’t tuck on your posture and lets the airflow.
- Culottes also look stylish and even Slacks with belt coverup for tanning and damage and are the most comfortable.
- For Upper Body, A Polo T-Shirt or Blouse with Sleeves/ No-SLeeves are recommended. Crop Tops, Tank Tops, Halter Necks that require care are a big No-No! Most of the time, Track Jumpsuits look comfortable but take too much effort in case there is a need of visiting the loo. In such a case, it is recommended to wear clothes that take less time and work and all the focus is on resuming the game as fast as you can.
- In case of a Sunny day or days of heat, A Vest will suit up well. While during Colds and Chills, a Wind Shirt, Light Jacket, or Sweater can add up layers and keep you warm and protected.
- For Covering the Head, Visors, Caps, Ballcaps, etc suit better. Large and Backward Caps look average too but they are in a position to hamper your game. You may not be able to swing freely wearing this type of Headgear.
- For Footwears, You can wear shoes that have either soft spikes or are spikeless. Ideally, the pairs should be for Golfing only. However, if they are not available, a firm pair of sneakers or sports shoes can also serve you in the game.
- There are some additions, however which are not really important for every play but having a piece won’t do any harm.
- Wearing any Kind of Jewelry is a personal choice. However, one must ensure the piece is not too loose or shiny as it can play with your focus and hamper your playtime.
- The Jewels should be tight fitted, subtle, and if possible a little less expensive.
- Golf Gloves are worn for getting a better grip on the stick and play. However, there is only one Golf Glove, no pair. If a player is right-handed, he/she will have to wear the glove in the left hand and if he/she is left-handed, they’ll have to wear it on the right hand to keep the pressure consistent.
- The last but important addition is the Golf Bag. If you’re a passionate and professional person, you might like things proper and perfect. While you can always carry your essentials of golf in a bag you find suitable, a Golf Bag helps you keep the items in a systematic way.